blueVisions and the Institute of Management are committed to a triple bottom line of economic, social and environmental targets and we embrace sustainability as a critical success factor in achieving this goal.
Sustainability is a journey and we are excited about the opportunities along the way to learn, practice and improve and also to share our knowledge and skills with our clients and partners, bringing further innovation and excellence to the achievement of project and training outcomes.
Our sustainability initiatives include the following:
- Our internal training program now includes sustainability issues and solutions to ensure our team remains at the leading edge of project innovations.
- blueVisions and Institute of Management have an integrated management system which is externally accredited to ISO 14001.
- We are assessing all of our projects for sustainability implications and opportunities.
- Institute of Management is currently developing a range of OH&S courses.
- Our integrated management system is externally accredited to ISO 9001 (Quality) and ISO 4801 (OH&S).
- We have a diverse workforce and regularly celebrate the many races and cultures that make up our dynamic team.
- blueVisions and Institute of Management have an active EEO policy and have strong female representation at all levels of the company from graduates to the executive.
- Our well documented growth strategy ensures continuing employment opportunities both nationally and internationally and dynamic career growth through regular cross-company initiatives.
- blueVisions and Institute of Management operate in line with the UN Global Compact’s ten principles. https://www.unglobalcompact.org/aboutthegc/thetenprinciples/index.html
- blueVisions and Institute of Management recognise that our economic stability is critical to achieving all of our objectives and we achieve this whilst paying both staff and suppliers fairly
- We believe that good sustainability and OH&S practices are not only the right thing to do, but also the economically sound thing to do.